· IIJS Premiere 2022 to witness 1700+ exhibitors spanning over an area of 65000+ sq mtrs of exhibition area
· More than 40000 trade buyers expected to visit the show from 800+ cities in India and 80+ countries
· “IIJS Premiere 2022 is now listed under MSME scheme
20th July 2022, Mumbai: IIJS Premiere 2022, the most coveted show of the year, is all set to welcome buyers and visitors from across India and different parts of the world from 4th to 8th August 2022 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai. This 38th edition of IIJS Premiere will witness more than 1700 exhibitors, showcasing a range of products including Gold & Gold CZ Studded Jewellery; Diamond, Gemstone & Other Studded Jewellery; Loose stones, CVD; Silver Jewellery, Artefacts & Gifting Items; Laboratories & Education; and Machinery & Allied, etc.
IIJS Premiere, which is counted amongst the top five trade shows in the world, continues to set higher benchmarks with each passing year. It has become the driving force that has sustained India’s leadership position in the global gem and jewellery industry. Visitors can expect to see fresh designs that excel in quality and craftsmanship and are priced competitively to suit every market segment. The show is anticipated to have a turnout of 40,000-plus business visitors from 800+ cities in India and 80+ countries.
IIJS Premiere has become a globally renowned trade fair that promises to be an unmissable event for maximising business opportunities. In terms of forging new business ties and an enhanced overall experience, the GJEPC’s flagship show promises to be bigger and more comprehensive.
Colin Shah, Chairman, GJEPC said, “IIJS Premiere is only one show that truly unites the entire Indian gem and jewellery community. It not only brings a wave of positivity when it arrives, it literally keeps sentiments upbeat for months after it ends. I’m sure the 38th edition of this venerated institution will, as usual, bring good luck to its participants. I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude towards this trade fair, to which so many of us manufacturers owe our good fortune. For GJEPC, there is much to be proud of and much, much more to accomplish. As we set our goals ever higher, it is heartening to see the passion for this phenomenal show gathering strength year after year.”
“IIJS Premiere 2022 is now listed under MSME scheme. MSME exhibitors can now apply for grant against their participation at the show.” Colin added.
Shailesh Sangani, Convener, National Exhibitions, GJEPC said, “As we forge ahead towards the 38th edition of IIJS Premiere, I’m happy to inform you that we have taken several initiatives that have made our flagship trade show a comprehensive platform to source gems and jewellery across all categories, as well as offering lucrative opportunities to expand your business. The show will be bigger with an addition of 400 new exhibitors with upgraded facilities. It is our commitment to support the industry in every possible way and for that we are taking ample efforts to have a good mix of domestic and international buyers to deliver effective results and promote India’s manufacturing and designing skills across the globe.”
Salient Features of IIJS Premiere 2022:
• Introducing Online 3 show Combo Pre-registration (3 Shows - IIJS Premiere 2022, IIJS Signature 2023 & IIJS Tritiya 2023).
• Online Visitor Registration via GJEPC Website & GJEPC Mobile App.
• Complimentary Lunch for all visitors & exhibitors.
• Enhanced Facial Recognition technique to capture selfie & upload latest photo for badge registration.
• Digital verification of documents without upload.
• Introducing self-printing of visitor badges (Visitor can now print their badge which is A4 Size before visiting the show just like a boarding pass).
• Self-badge printing through kiosk at venue.
• Door-to-Door Visitor Promotion across 200+ Cities.
• Complimentary car parking facility for visitors on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Accommodation available at five-star Hotels at Best Rates.
• To-and-fro shuttle services from official hotels.
About The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)
The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC), set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India (GoI) in 1966, is one of several Export Promotion Councils (EPCs) launched by the Indian Government, to boost the country’s export thrust, when India’s post-Independence economy began making forays in the international markets. Since 1998, the GJEPC has been granted autonomous status. The GJEPC is the apex body of the gems & jewellery industry and today represents 7500 members in the sector. With headquarters in Mumbai, GJEPC has Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Surat and Jaipur, all of which are major centres for the industry. It thus has a wide reach and is able to have a closer interaction with members to serve them in a direct and more meaningful manner. Over the past decades, GJEPC has emerged as one of the most active EPCs and has continuously strived to both expand its reach and depth in its promotional activities as well as widen and increase services to its members.
For more information contact:
· Dolly Choudhary, Director, PM&BD, GJEPC; M: +91 9987753823; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pradeesh Gopalan; M: +91 7045795199; e-mail: email@example.com
· Vaishnavi Kanugula; M: +91 8527496991; email: vaishnavi.kanugula@@pitchforkpartners.com
Courtesy : GJEPC